Kisses & Kumquats is just a Chic, Charming, Lovely lil random blog inspired by Weddings, Fashion, Decor, & other lifestyle bits!

Say 'Ello' sometime =)

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Originality

Ignited again by Apartment Therapy, this struck a cord with me.
Now Apartment Therapy is dedicated to home décor,
yet I feel like this idea works with all facets of Art & Life.
It’s really hard these days to be original, and this really resonates with me.
I admire so many creative souls, but I don’t want to copy them.
I like to takes bits and bobs and see something new I can bring to the equation!

“Its not where you take things from, it’s where you take them to” Jean-Luc Gogard
So true. So true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well Hello There! Thank you for the blog love ;)
Your Adore-a-bellini !!!