Kisses & Kumquats is just a Chic, Charming, Lovely lil random blog inspired by Weddings, Fashion, Decor, & other lifestyle bits!

Say 'Ello' sometime =)

Saturday, January 31, 2009

You say Goodbuy. I say Hello.

Orla Keily's collection for Target Housewares is hitting stores Feburary 15th!
There was a falsa alarm that some stores were getting the stuff this weekend,
but sadly its just not true (there are a couple pieces in some stores though!!!)
Miss Keily's pieces are so lovely and cheery and this collection is just the same
& now I can actually afford it!!!! Woot!
I would hop to nabbing some pieces, these lovelies will not be staying on the shelves long!






Sneak Peek of the goods via Apartment Therapy
*I am sure you guys have seen Orla's work before, if your an Anthro Junkie like me!
If not see what all the buzz is about on her website, I just adore her fun and fresh designs :)



Her tulip notebook is sooo unbelieveably cute! I must have it!

Even if all I write in it is my married name over and over and over again :)


More cuteness!


Her lovely signature Stem Wallpaper :) I swear she made Wall paper chic again!




This wall paper used to be @ Anthropologie,
but sadly its not longer available through them!
Just her!


Super cute luggage :)
Seriously check her stuff out, you wont be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well Hello There! Thank you for the blog love ;)
Your Adore-a-bellini !!!