Kisses & Kumquats is just a Chic, Charming, Lovely lil random blog inspired by Weddings, Fashion, Decor, & other lifestyle bits!

Say 'Ello' sometime =)

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Color is the new White

So I tend to let the stuff I want to post about sit in my google reader with a pretty lil star.
And lately those stars are taking over & its getting a bit outta hand so I am trying to clean it out a bit!
(Lucky You! wink. wink)
I am loving these brides, I love the fact that their dresses weren't WHITE,
like i
said before I don't know if I could do it, but I just adore it!
And just like the Kate Towers pale pink dress, it reminds me of another bride who went pink :)

Image via Once Wed
See more of this gorgeous wedding here :)
Seems as though Joanna likes this dress too!
I love this dress, the scarf, UH.MAZ.ING I tell you!!!!
Images via The Bride's Cafe
See more of this wedding here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well Hello There! Thank you for the blog love ;)
Your Adore-a-bellini !!!