Kisses & Kumquats is just a Chic, Charming, Lovely lil random blog inspired by Weddings, Fashion, Decor, & other lifestyle bits!

Say 'Ello' sometime =)

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Toasty

We have been having some wacky weather in so cal lately, crazy rain, and hail! Yikes!
And when the weather is like this I just want some Hot Cocoa :)
Oh, hello friend posted this lil project and I fell in love!
I truly think if you packaged some hot cocoa powder and heart marshmellows up
as Wedding Favors it would be delightful!
Really its all about packaging.
Packaging can make or break an idea :) I am a firm believer in that!

I would just fill up the bag with powder
(hello jumbo tub o cocoa -from costco)
and then toss in the marshmellows!
Labor intensive -Yes. Worth it- Hell YES!


It also makes such a sweet gifty in the jar!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well Hello There! Thank you for the blog love ;)
Your Adore-a-bellini !!!