Kisses & Kumquats is just a Chic, Charming, Lovely lil random blog inspired by Weddings, Fashion, Decor, & other lifestyle bits!

Say 'Ello' sometime =)

Monday, March 23, 2009

Daily Candy

If you have been living in a hole for the past 5 or so years
then you wouldnt know about the amazingness that is DAILY CANDY =)
In short, Daily Candy is a fabulous site, with all the latest fashion, food, events for 13 cities as well as Daily Candy Deals, Kids, and Travel candy!
Besides the amazing witty banter in the daily email blasts,
the thing I love most about the Daily is their whimsical chic sketches!
Heres just a few of my favs!










All images courtesy of: Daily Candy

1 comment:

  1. Ummm I just wanted you to know I LOVE this blog. I mean I love your photo one too, but I LOVE all the eye candy on here! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Well Hello There! Thank you for the blog love ;)
Your Adore-a-bellini !!!