Kisses & Kumquats is just a Chic, Charming, Lovely lil random blog inspired by Weddings, Fashion, Decor, & other lifestyle bits!

Say 'Ello' sometime =)

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Chucks

For me I think that the personality of a bride is reflected best in her shoes =)
I dont know why, but I just feel like you can get a sense of character from them immediately!
So I just love love love this bride who swapped out her heels for some Chuck Taylors!!!
Umm way too RAD. Add in the radical OUR LABOR OF LOVE photographers + The hippest DJ on the block right now (FLASHDANCE) and we have such a FAN-FREAGIN-TASTIC wedding!



All images from OUR LABOR OF LOVE!
Be sure and check out the rest of the wedding on their Blog of Love =)

1 comment:

Well Hello There! Thank you for the blog love ;)
Your Adore-a-bellini !!!