Kisses & Kumquats is just a Chic, Charming, Lovely lil random blog inspired by Weddings, Fashion, Decor, & other lifestyle bits!

Say 'Ello' sometime =)

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Brown Paper Packages tied up with String...

These are a few of my favorite things.
What I wouldnt give to be on
OPRAH's favorite things show *sigh*
even if this year it was Recession friendly :)
Well with just a few days until Christmas I wanted to post some of my Favorite things!
(completely random, but still some great goodies)


I know its just chalk but ever since I saw these rooms
I am determined to use chalk paint in our home!
These lil boxes of chalk from Germany would be a lovely compliment to the walls :)


This artist has such adorable prints, I just loved this lil pocket mirror


I love anything British so I have to get this Union Jack Pillow
so many color combos to choose from here

Cute candy tricket

I love tulle. This necklace had me swooning, but I might try and DIY this one!

The perfect tee. Simple with rosettes
Everything
this designer creates is gorgeous!

I love this "So Fine Day"notebook, sadly its sold out, but it just makes me smile!


Call me old fashioned but I love this schedule book, it just makes your busy schedule quirky


I am all about fun bags, this one gave me hope but there are lots to choose from!


Enjoy and Happy Shopping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well Hello There! Thank you for the blog love ;)
Your Adore-a-bellini !!!