Kisses & Kumquats is just a Chic, Charming, Lovely lil random blog inspired by Weddings, Fashion, Decor, & other lifestyle bits!

Say 'Ello' sometime =)

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Hair DO

While these beauties are nothing new to brides
I can’t help but swoon over them!
I actually used a fresh flower in my hair for our wedding (a Peony), but now I wish I would have snatched up one of these pieces!
Again probably something I will get for our 1 year anniversary shoot!
Myra of
Twigs and Honey is nothing short of fantastic,
I have been lusting over this necklace since I first saw it in
her
Etsy Shop & now it will be mine! Woot!
Well not this exact one, we are changing some things but I am soooo excited to get it.
(probably not till the new year though-she books up fast ladies!)


Oh and Myra always looks soooo freagin cute, I mean look at this dress!
Dress by
Kate Towers, after much googling I didnt have much luck at finding it :(


I just recently found Chelsea's (Oh Deer Handmades) blog & Etsy shop
and I absolutely love love love her pieces!
I have to get my hands on this headband :)

~Some more radness~

Another lovely from Charm School Design
So charming -reminds me of Alice in Wonderland for some odd reason!
Our last lil piece comes from an unlikely source. Fred Flare.

Stay Cute!





Pretty sure my hubs would kill me if I bought a dozen hair adornments...
and I know there is a fine line with hair accessories
where you flirt with charming and just plain obnoxious :) I dont want to be
Kenley!
Now I just have to narrow down my options :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well Hello There! Thank you for the blog love ;)
Your Adore-a-bellini !!!