Kisses & Kumquats is just a Chic, Charming, Lovely lil random blog inspired by Weddings, Fashion, Decor, & other lifestyle bits!

Say 'Ello' sometime =)

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Guest Book-Err.... Poster!

Thought I would slowly share bits of my own wedding,
along with some inspiration for Brides throughout my bloggity blog!
Figured I would start with our Guestbook. We opted for a GuestBook Poster!
I wanted something that our guests would sign and we could actually display in our home,
and have a lovely work of art for our walls as well!
While we decided on the ever so popular
"We are so Good Together"Poster
(see our photogs pic below)
These are some recent goodies that I found and I am obsessed!

Isa Form

simply lovelie prints from this Swedish Artist

I do

Isa Form again, This would also be a rad Wedding Gift since you can customize it!



Made By Girl

Jennifer Ramos is so creative, she has some awesome stuff in her shop!



Changethethought

This one is a bit abstract but I thought it was so bold but the point was cute :)


Reform School

Our Guestbook!

Photo Credit: AHS Photography

hijirik



This last one is pretty much some inspiration for me.

Just to remind myself daily of where I want to go in life!
Also check out
The Poster List for some more rad posters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well Hello There! Thank you for the blog love ;)
Your Adore-a-bellini !!!