Kisses & Kumquats is just a Chic, Charming, Lovely lil random blog inspired by Weddings, Fashion, Decor, & other lifestyle bits!

Say 'Ello' sometime =)

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Paper Dolls

When I was in 2nd grade I had this ridiculous obsession with paper dolls,
I remember it got so bad that we (me and 4 other lil galleons)
actually made a whole wedding out of paper dolls. I remember making the wedding cake-lol! I don’t know if you’ve heard of Polyvore, but it’s kind of a big deal. I had seen it on a TON of blogs post about it for about the past 6 months
and just put it on the back burner. The idea seemed cool, but I just didn’t give it much thought… until last week. It’s literally like Paper Dolls for the digital age! (sans the doll-use your imagination folks) And I am back to my obsession; this time around I don’t have to suffer the paper cuts. Pretty much you are able to create inspiration boards/outfits from an array of images/clothes. I am going to do a lil mini e-session this weekend and play off the gloomy rainy weather we have been having here in sunny socal, and decided to build a fun inspiration outfit for my bride!
I like adding some sunshine in the outfit to counter act the gloomyness :)

be kind, this was my 1st shot at Polyvore :)







{Edit}

I had to make my own outfit and it just so happened it would be in Paris!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Well Hello There! Thank you for the blog love ;)
Your Adore-a-bellini !!!