Kisses & Kumquats is just a Chic, Charming, Lovely lil random blog inspired by Weddings, Fashion, Decor, & other lifestyle bits!

Say 'Ello' sometime =)

Friday, December 5, 2008

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

Happy Friday All!

Source: Martha Stewart Magazine

How rad are these Christmas light icicles!
While sorting through my old Martha Mags I came across this lil gem (circa 2007).
If we were able to decorate outside our humble abode
(known as a condo) then I would be all over this project!
I think this spin on Holiday lights is just too cute for words.
Also I thought this would be a beautiful way to decorate a reception under the stars
or perhaps a late night ceremony under an oak tree
(cant you just see the tree filled with these hanging lovelies)
Of course it completely depends on the venue but I think these would be gorgeous.
For me its completely reminiscent of the Great Gatsby,
I just think of a beautiful party in a gorgeous backyard and its just oh so charming!
But again just my $0.02
How to: Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well Hello There! Thank you for the blog love ;)
Your Adore-a-bellini !!!