Kisses & Kumquats is just a Chic, Charming, Lovely lil random blog inspired by Weddings, Fashion, Decor, & other lifestyle bits!

Say 'Ello' sometime =)

Monday, January 12, 2009

Castle Rock(s) !

Lately my Google Reader has been filled to the brim with
yummy decor ideas for homes,and I finally gave in.
I added a "Humble Abode" label in the blog, I must share some of these goodies!
We are trying to buy our 1st home this year so in turn I am nesting :)
I first spotted this lovely company via
Desire to Inspire
(blog just pouring with home goodness) and fell in love!

Castle is made by designer Rachel Castle,
all of their bed linens are hand printed and made out of Australia.


How adorable is this pillow!!!!
Castle also creates hand stitched artwork embroidered on vintage French linens (*swoon*)




I just love the sweet nothings embroidered on the artwork! So romantic :)

Check out their site, it has oodles and oodles of lovely inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well Hello There! Thank you for the blog love ;)
Your Adore-a-bellini !!!