Kisses & Kumquats is just a Chic, Charming, Lovely lil random blog inspired by Weddings, Fashion, Decor, & other lifestyle bits!

Say 'Ello' sometime =)

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Glimpse

I think invitations are a glimpse into the fun to follow for any soiree!
There are so many fabulous crafters out there lately who come up with amazing stuff,
I thought I would share some of my favs (for Weddings)!
I was really drawn toward illustration invites and hand drawn designs...





Okay so this is not a wedding invite,
but I love the idea of playing off this look for a wedding invitation!
Groom on top, Bride on bottom :) I think it would be sooo freagin adorable!
Design by the lovely: Jessica Hische

My own lil RSVP card creation with my GOCCO

Our Wedding Map- trying to channel Stephannie Barba :)

A flickr find!

Cozy invites courtesy of Bird and Banner


I know these have made their way through the blog circuits,

but I just love the cuteness of them! BB again :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Well Hello There! Thank you for the blog love ;)
Your Adore-a-bellini !!!