Kisses & Kumquats is just a Chic, Charming, Lovely lil random blog inspired by Weddings, Fashion, Decor, & other lifestyle bits!

Say 'Ello' sometime =)

Monday, January 26, 2009

"I Dye, I Dye"

Okay sorry for the Rachel Zoe pun, but I just couldn't resist!
Sorry I totally got hooked on the Rachel Zoe Project one day
(Bravo & their damn marathons)...
So isn't this adorable for a cheery wedding dress!!!!!
And its name just makes me love it even more- I give you the "Cupcake" Dress!



Elizabeth Dye is simply scrumptious :)
I have completely fallen in love with her clothes!
Sadly I cant figure out how to buy one, but if your in Oregon you are a lucky gal-
her lovely creations are custom made at
The English Dept.
Check out Elizabeth's blog for some yummy clothes too :)
Oh and another lovely I found- the "Ghost" Dress!



Images courtesy of Elizabeth Dye, found via House Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well Hello There! Thank you for the blog love ;)
Your Adore-a-bellini !!!