Kisses & Kumquats is just a Chic, Charming, Lovely lil random blog inspired by Weddings, Fashion, Decor, & other lifestyle bits!

Say 'Ello' sometime =)

Friday, February 6, 2009

X's and O's - Crafts

Movin onto some crafts for Valentine's Day lovers!
I do have a lil project that I am working on for V-Day but that will be a seperate posty :)

Image via Black*Eiffel
RIP. Martha Stewart Kids(the mag).
Seriously I know MSK was cancelled a long time ago,
but really what is up with magazines folding left & right!
I love this lil craft from Martha Stewart Kids :)
I am pretty much sold on anything involving craft paper (bags, anything really!)
Hmm I may have to throw something together like this for the hubster,
and fill it with his favorite candies!


Image via The Purl Bee
Molly over at The Purl Bee just makes the cutest stuff ever
and came up with these cute lil Valentine's Day Pins!
I would love to display them up on a fabric "cork" board of sorts for inspiration!
V-day pin instructions

I know some of these crafts are a bit "kiddish" but I still love em!
I would totally make these with my lil nieces :) ...
Heart Felted Scarf from Martha of Course
See Martha Make it!


Oh what fun this is! Such a cute surprise under the covers :)
Download the FREE template here!



I think these are the cutest ever, and sooo simple, literally just print!
Perfect to include in a book for your sweetheart :)
Download the template here!
I wont be able to post my newest E-Shoot until this weekend my loves,
its the hubby's bday Saturday and I have a couple lil surprises up my sleeve!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well Hello There! Thank you for the blog love ;)
Your Adore-a-bellini !!!