Kisses & Kumquats is just a Chic, Charming, Lovely lil random blog inspired by Weddings, Fashion, Decor, & other lifestyle bits!

Say 'Ello' sometime =)

Friday, February 6, 2009

You can never go wrong with Chanel

Image from This is Glamourous
This is Glamourous made me smile yesterday about posting
the gorgeous headpieces in Chanel's 2008 Couture Show!
And this morning I was just blown away but the decor for Chanel's 2009 Haute Show,
seriously breathtaking!!!!





All images from Chanel via Apartment Therapy
I know I am going to sound absolutely NUTS for stating this,
but I would love love love to try and make some of these beauties!!!!
They made 7000 handmade flowers and it took 4800 hours to put it all together.Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well Hello There! Thank you for the blog love ;)
Your Adore-a-bellini !!!