Kisses & Kumquats is just a Chic, Charming, Lovely lil random blog inspired by Weddings, Fashion, Decor, & other lifestyle bits!

Say 'Ello' sometime =)

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sweet Treats...okay I'll stop rhyming

My childhood friend Kayli is getting married this Spring –Woo Hoo!
She is the friend I have know F.O.R.E.V.E.R ;) and I couldn’t be happier for her.
So with the wedding comes all the showers & the super fun dance party bachelorette palooza (Sorry but you have to dance for your bachelorette, you just HAVE to!)
Lately I have been brainstorming some fun ideas for a couple different shin digs
we will be having in her honor and without giving away too many surprises for the bride to be
I can only share bits and pieces of what we are thinking of doing…
1st up food, well desserts…
Some of these would be feasible for a wedding, probably an intimate affair,
but TOTALLY do able for a shower!
*Must apologize for my scan jobby, I have had these images for quite some time,
and hopefully I have the sources all right!



Cute cookies and Milk - totally Wedding Do-Able and a great late night treat




These cuties are Mini Smores Cakes - umm they had me @ Mini!

I made Bakerella's Famous Cupcake Pops for centerpieces
for my Sister-In-Laws shower last year, they were a huge hit!

For the life of me I cant remember what magazine this image is from :(
But lil ice cream cones are just delightful!

Okay this is the raddest idea to me!
Simon LA serves up cotton candy and champagne for dessert!!!!
Could anything be cuter :)
Photo Courtesy of
Just Jenn (who is fabu, btw!)

Mini Donuts via Martha


You may be thinking, “this girl is out of her f-ing mind” and well I am
(but that’s neither here nor there : ))
these are actually super easy to make!
I made my mom a batch for her bday this year with her favorite ice cream!
By who else!!!




Sweet Homemade Popsicles in fun flavors would be sooo freagin cute!

Again from M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well Hello There! Thank you for the blog love ;)
Your Adore-a-bellini !!!